How to clean your Power Blender
In order to keep your blender in optimal condition and so as to make its cleaning easier, wash it immediately after each use.
Jar and Lid Set
- Wash with a soft sponge, soap, and warm water.
- Do not use stiff bristle brushes or abrasive cleaners as this could cause dullness or leave scratch marks on the surfaces.
- For a thorough cleaning of the lid, remove the silicone ring and detachable cap to wash them individually.
- After cleaning, dry it well with a cloth or paper towel. It is recommended to store the blender jar in an upright position.
- Unplug the power cord from the back.
- Use a damp cloth to clean the base and control panel.
Never immerse the motor of the blender in water.
- Never use the jug with more content than indicated in the maximum capacity. In order to derive the best results with dry ingredients, we recommend that you do not fill more than half the jar.
- Only use the Presser Attachment to move ingredients during the blending process. Do not insert spoons or any other kind of utensils.
- Do not blend hot liquids or any other hot ingredients.
- Never use the blender with the jar empty or without the lid.
- Grinding or blending hard or dry materials, such as powders, grains, spices, beans, rice, coffee, or nuts can lead to lack of transparency in the jar. Also, some green vegetables, spices, protein powder and all other foods that contain esters can cause the jar to stain or appear cloudy. These are permanent cosmetic alterations that do not affect the output of the jar.