TAKING CARE OF YOUR ROYAL PRESTIGE® DELUXE EASY RELEASE COOKWARE IS VERY EASY.
- Wash your cookware with warm soapy water before using it.
- Dry and lightly rub with cooking oil on the surface and place over medium heat for no more than 2-3 minutes. Once the cookware cools off, wash and rinse. Repeat occasionally when cleaning your utensil.
- Use only plastic or silicone utensils with the cookware.
- Don’t stack your cookware. Store it with care to prevent damage to the cooking surface.
- The cookware is easily washed with dish soap and a non-abrasive sponge. Do not use abrasive cloths or metal brushes/sponges. Never use Royal Shine or any other type of detergent with abrasives. Do not put in the dishwasher.
- Use a heat source of the correct size of the bottom of the cookware. Keep the skillet central over the heat source. Medium heat is enough. Never overheat the cookware.
- Let the cookware cool off before cleaning. Always allow cookware to cool before immersing in water.